Rumah Kita


this is my grandparent (mother's side) house. Tn Hj Megat Soffian bin Uda Kassim and Puan Hajah Jariah bt Mohd Yusof. Built in year around 1950. This house were very nostalgic. In the early years of this house it was built like other traditional house which are built away from the ground. It only have 2 bedrooms. This house were situated in Kampung Pendiat, Bota Kanan, Perak at the Perak River's bank which make this house have a very good panoramic view.

For the wedding of my uncle, Megat Abdul Hamid, the lower part of the house were added (about the late year of 1970). My grandparents now do not live in the house anymore but yet the house still can be lived in.

1 comments:

amirfazwan May 8, 2010 at 8:26 PM  

pergh...
i never post english thread in my blog..
hehehe..
i'll try someday..
maybe~
lol

Post a Comment

About Me

Pakistan, Chinese, and Royal Kelantanese from my father's side. Bugis, Indian and Bendahara Megat Terawis ancestry from my mother's side

About this blog

I like to write. I love it. I write what I think. Thinking is a way of greatness.

My Blog List

Welcome!

Followers

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome Message